Saturday, January 2, 2010

ROBOTS INTERSTING????  

0 comments

I wish a very warm HAPPY 2010 ahead for all my reader's...
I want to ask you one question: what comes into your mind when first hear about a Robot? I'm sure it may be something like that you have seen in any films,imagined in the stories and so on.But now I'm saying that these are not going to be an imagination anymore.The world's technology has so developed that we can see them in our toy kit,in our visiting room,in drawing room etc.
Nowadays these have been widely used in the field of medicine,defense,research and lots more. So do get what is a robot?Ya it's a mechanical device which has the ability to sense,movement,energy and intelligence.
In this blog we will introduce a lot more about this interesting field of ROBOTICS....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ ROBOTS INTERSTING????